Depression is reversible
Interested by this program?
Here's how to organize a session for your school:
1. Appoint a contact person within your organization whose role is to:
- Establish the link between the institution and the Partners for Life director
- Organize events in the school
- Complete the registration form and evaluation form after the session
2. Choose the type of session you may require:
- For teenagers
- For parents
- For teachers
- For healthcare professionals
- For futur social workers
- For peer helpers
3. Coordinate logistics:
- Organize the presentation schedule:
- Group of 5 to 70 people;
- One to three events per day;
- Location: classroom, library, auditorium, hall, etc.
- For sessions for young people, make sure you have a TV and a DVD player or laptop and projector.
- If possible, offer lunch from your institution’s cafeteria to the facilitators.
4. Send completed registration form to the Youth Programs Advisor. You will receive confirmation of our visit once the application is processed.
Click here to download the form
Youth Program Advisor
55, Mont-Royal Avenue, West, Suite 804
Montreal (Québec) H2T 2S6
Telephone: 514.529.5354, ext. 231
Toll Free: 1.888.529.5354, ext. 231